“Do you know what is the greatest kind of wealth? It is in Education”. Education nowadays becomes more simple, with the help of these educational apps for kids, a child may learn new skills with more fun. We always support learning while playing best for the kids.
It is never early to educate a child as it is better to educate a child in his/her early age so that he/she may not face many problems in life. Generally in life, only two things will remain with you, the first one is GOD and another one is Education. So be kind and always try to learn something new.
Education nowadays becomes more simple, for kids, it is more of fun activities. We always support learning while playing best for the kids.
Today, we are giving our best picks of educational apps for kids available on the Play Store. Here are the apps:
ABC Kids Tracing and Phonics – RV AppStudios
The first educational app for kids is ABC kids. It helps your child to learn phonics and trace letters of the alphabet.
This app is best suitable for preschoolers and kindergarteners. In this app, there is a series of tracing games to help children in recognizing the letters, shapes.
- It helps in identifying uppercase and lowercase letters
- Smart interface for kids to use this app.
- Letter Matching and more games to enhance knowledge for kids.
And the best part of this app is that there is no Advertisement. It is a completely safe app for kids to learn while playing.
Math Kids – RV AppStudios
The second educational app for kids is “Math Kids”. This app is fully based on addition, subtraction, counting, and more. It has several mini-games that will enhance their skills in mathematics.
This app is best suitable for preschoolers, kindergarteners, and 1st graders.
- It has a counting feature in which a kid may learn to count objects in the form of games.
- Compare feature in which children compare the groups of items bigger and smaller.
- Quiz to analyze how much your children have improved.
Colors for Kids, Toddlers, babies – GoKids!
It introduces the basic colors for toddlers as your child may learn different names for the colors in different languages.
This app is best suitable for 2-5-year-old kids.
- It helps in identifying different colors with the help of fruits and animals figures/shapes.
- Available in multiple languages like Spanish, German, English, Russian, French, Portuguese, Turkish, Chinese, etc.
The best part of this app is that you will find great creativity with the shapes/figures of animals and fruits. Kids love the animation and sure will get something by using this application.
Kids Drawing Game – Bini Bambini
The third educational apps for kids is Kids Drawing Game.
Drawing games are always fun and enjoyable to play. In this game, every drawn picture can magically come to life as a beautiful fairy.
It is best suitable for a 5+ year kid.
- It has a large collection of adorable characters.
- Simple interface
- The negative part is that some portion of this app/game is paid so you did not have access to the full app in the basic version.
Download this app if your kid has an interest in the painting, drawing, etc. Everything starts from the beginning so build a seed into your child so that he/she may become a great artist in the future.
YouTube Kids – YouTube
The last educational app for kids is YouTube Kids. You have already been familiar with the YouTube app, but it is not suitable for kids. That is why YouTube has created a fresh app for the kids/toddlers to watch the kid-related content with the best content creators.
- Learn poems, watch cartoons, and many more.
- It has a feature of parenting control in which you can select the channels for your kids.
- You can also put a timer to put limits on how long your children can use the app.
- Learn to play, how-to videos, and unboxing videos.
The best part of this app is the parenting control in which you can customize the content for your kids. It is more safe and enjoyable to use.
Thank you for reading the 5 best educational apps for kids. We are not affiliating or have any ownership with any of the above apps. They are just meant for information.
Thanks again for reading. Hope this is helpful!